Friday, March 5, 2010

Domino Designer 8.51 and Script Libraries

Until recently I was using the Domino Designer 8.02 client because it is smaller and faster. However, the new eclipse-based client has one key feature that I have always wanted in the old client that was not available. Why it was not available I do not know. The Domino Designer 8.51 client automatically sorts the functions for a script library into alphabetic order. For years this has irritated me when searching for a function. I glad they finally have this built in. Unfortunately, I am still getting Java errors when I go to preview mode, but I guess I will have to live with it.

No comments:

CollabSphere 2022 Presentation: COL103 Advanced Automation and Cloud Service Integration for your Notes/Nomad Applications

Our presentation for CollabSphere 2022. Learn how to quickly add workflow automation into Notes/Nomad applications using No-code tools that ...