Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why iNotes is a Domino Developers Best Friend

As Domino developers, we are always switch ids to test applications for your organization or work on different customer applications. As a results, you normally need to switch ids in order to check your own emails or calendar. With the latest version of iNotes, there is no need to switch back to your own id. The iNotes interface is coming inline with the Notes client and I must say is a very good application. By eliminating the time you take to switch back and forward you are saving a lot of headache and time thus providing more time for development. Yes, I can check my email on my blackberry and calendar, but I still can't get the same experience that I have with a full screen client. In addition, I get attachments that I cannot open on a Blackberry or any mobile device.

Compared with other web-based email client, iNotes is one of the best. Hat off to the iNotes team.

No comments:

CollabSphere 2022 Presentation: COL103 Advanced Automation and Cloud Service Integration for your Notes/Nomad Applications

Our presentation for CollabSphere 2022. Learn how to quickly add workflow automation into Notes/Nomad applications using No-code tools that ...