Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Already, Set, Go: MWLUG 2010

It has been a year in the making and MWLUG 2010 is already to go. It is going to be bigger than last year. We have an incredible conference with 45 technical sessions, a networking event on Wednesday night, a networking event on Thursday night with a comedy show to top it off. The MWLUG 2010 sponsors have been wonderful and the sponsors are giving away lot of high tech gadgets including cameras, iPads, hard drives, and Kindle. Hope to see everyone starting tomorrow. Stop by the Taishan Works/Phora Group table and say hi.

Now I just need to drive the 6.5 hours to Cleveland tomorrow with seven of us packed in a mini van, create a opening session presentation, and oh forgot my own presentation for my session. I guess sleep is not an option.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I offered to drive a few additional people so if any of those 7 people complain, tell them they should have called me.

Phil said...

Thanks for all of your awesome work on bringing this conference together. Safe travels, and I'll see you tomorrow.

CollabSphere 2022 Presentation: COL103 Advanced Automation and Cloud Service Integration for your Notes/Nomad Applications

Our presentation for CollabSphere 2022. Learn how to quickly add workflow automation into Notes/Nomad applications using No-code tools that ...